Each of us has chosen to be involved in this business for our own reasons. Our business goals and dreams come down to our own personal WHY. A strong why isn't always enough to motivate us to do those things required to build a successful business, if we don't maintain healthy business habits as well.
There are two KEY elements that can limit our business success:
1. Having a weak belief system.
Sometimes, because many compensation plans pay residual rewards, it can lead to complacency or a period of just "hanging out". Feeling like the commissions are coming in and it will just continue to grow. This isn't generally the case. If we want our businesses to grow we need to work. We need to find new team members, and treat the ones we have kindly, and help motivate, inspire, and find the tools to move their businesses forward.
If BUSINESS SUCCESS is our goal, and we're working toward our "WHY", why do some struggle to find the motivation? Casual effort and lukewarm commitment weaken our belief system and decrease our paychecks. If we don't put in the effort, we don't have a strong enough belief system. This business takes total commitment to our BUSINESS and our GOALS.
SIX PRINCIPLES TO HELP REACH SUCCESS IN OUR BUSINESSES
1. Establish a support system (upline, mentor, team member, downline).
2. Practice business skills. Build confidence.
3. Follow the plan. Listen to your leaders.
4. Stay connected and continue learning.
5. Don't be distracted by other opportunities that come your way.
6. Don't stop. There is no time off! Stay immersed in your business. Average commitment won't help achieve success.
Hi, I'm Lisa! I have worked in the memory keeping industry for nearly 15 years, and now because of the merger of Heritage Makers and Youngevity, I get to enjoy an expanded product line and learn about so many unique and top quality products.