Join us for a month of Pages on Parade starting Wednesday, July 1st! Use any Our Memories for Life product or tool to create layouts, cards, party items, and more. Keep reading for how to participate and what you could win.
- Clearly photograph your project; avoid glare on your project and do not include any backgrounds, props, etc.
- Create a board in Pinterest and upload your project photo to your board; include in the pin description the Our Memories for Life products and/or tools used
- Send the pin to Our Memories for Life – Traditional Scrapbooking
- Contest week runs from Wednesday to Tuesday, with winners picked and announced the Thursday after the week closes
- You can submit as many layouts each week as you’d like
- One winner will be chosen each week to receive 25 HM points
- One Grand Prize winner will be chosen from all entries to receive 100 HM points
- Winners will be selected based on creativity, best use of products/tools, and overall impact/design
HOW DO I UPLOAD A FILE TO PINTEREST?
1. Log-in to your Pinterest account.
2. Click on the CIRCLE by your name in the top right corner.
3. Create a BOARD titled "Our Memories for Life".
4. Click on the + sign in the bottom right of the page.
5. Select "Upload a Pin", and upload the photo from your computer, into your "Our Memories for Life" board.
6. "SEND" the pin to "Our Memories for Life - Traditional Scrapbooking".
TIP: You can "Follow" the "Our Memories for Life - Traditional Scrapbooking" board by clicking HERE, then select "Follow".
Let's have some PINTEREST FUN!
Hi, I'm Lisa! I have worked in the memory keeping industry for nearly 15 years, and now because of the merger of Heritage Makers and Youngevity, I get to enjoy an expanded product line and learn about so many unique and top quality products.