Nick Kelsh is a renowned photographer/author/instructor, with nine published books and repeat appearances on Oprah and The Today Show, who has become a photo-guru and friend to many of us in the scrapbooking world, as well as to thousands of other family memory keepers and amateur photographers. Nick’s passion for teaching and helping others, knack for creatively delivering photography instruction in easily digestible bites, and inspiring, entertaining style make learning photography easy and fun on his How To Photograph Your Life
website/blog and How to Photograph Your Baby Facebook Page.
Register today for a sneak peak at Nick's new project, and some photo tips! Nick is
offering a special discount on his upcoming online photography class to those that attend the webinar, so make sure you join this amazing presentation.
If you were unable to join our LIVE presentation, you can view the recording here.
Join us for a month of Pages on Parade starting Wednesday, July 1st! Use any Our Memories for Life product or tool to create layouts, cards, party items, and more. Keep reading for how to participate and what you could win.
- Clearly photograph your project; avoid glare on your project and do not include any backgrounds, props, etc.
- Create a board in Pinterest and upload your project photo to your board; include in the pin description the Our Memories for Life products and/or tools used
- Send the pin to Our Memories for Life – Traditional Scrapbooking
- Contest week runs from Wednesday to Tuesday, with winners picked and announced the Thursday after the week closes
- You can submit as many layouts each week as you’d like
- One winner will be chosen each week to receive 25 HM points
- One Grand Prize winner will be chosen from all entries to receive 100 HM points
- Winners will be selected based on creativity, best use of products/tools, and overall impact/design
HOW DO I UPLOAD A FILE TO PINTEREST?
1. Log-in to your Pinterest account.
2. Click on the CIRCLE by your name in the top right corner.
3. Create a BOARD titled "Our Memories for Life".
4. Click on the + sign in the bottom right of the page.
5. Select "Upload a Pin", and upload the photo from your computer, into your "Our Memories for Life" board.
6. "SEND" the pin to "Our Memories for Life - Traditional Scrapbooking".
TIP: You can "Follow" the "Our Memories for Life - Traditional Scrapbooking" board by clicking HERE, then select "Follow".
Let's have some PINTEREST FUN!
One thing I love about Youngevity, is that each month they bring us great new products to enjoy and to share with others. This month was no exception.
Helen Watt pulled together some of her favorites for our training meeting, and I thought it would be fun to put them here for all of you to see. Thanks Helen!
I hope you're all as excited to try the new products as I am. You can search for and see details about these in the Youngevity Store.
Check out who Team Fusion's latest RMD, EMD, SEMD's, and top sponsors for May 2015 are.
Congratulations on another great month!
Our last call for our Distributors in Australia and New Zealand was focused on OUR MEMORIES FOR LIFE. Rhonda Anderson and Suzanne Harris did a great job of sharing some of the basic philosophy behind some of the OMFL products.
Home office has made some great progress with getting the system in place, and Rhonda and Suzanne go through some exciting things we have coming up.
You can watch the recording right here. I apologize that a bit was cut off from the beginning.
I love summer, and I thought it would be fun to kick off the summer selling season with a little incentive for my organization, members of TEAM FUSION. It's focused around my favorite thing that Youngevity sells, the CEO MEGA PACK. Why is this my favorite? Because I love SO MUCH of what Youngevity has to offer, this is the BEST WAY to get the BEST VALUE on some of Youngevity's TOP PRODUCTS. They offer a variety of packs as well, which really meets the needs of our Distributors.
WHAT IS THE INCENTIVE?
It's simple. FILL OUT THIS FORM once you have:
-PERSONALLY ENROLLED a new distributor who purchases one of the CEO Mega Packs
-Help someone you've PERSONALLY ENROLLED in the past upgrade to a CEO Mega Pack
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
We will make prize drawings the entire month of JUNE 2015. Each time we have 10 new CEO or CEO upgrades that are entered into the form throughout the month, we will do a prize drawing from the sponsors names, and announce on the TEAM FUSION FAN PAGE.
We will also award prizes to:
1. The TOP VICE PRESIDENTIAL MARKETING DIRECTOR GROUP with the most CEO sign-ups or upgrades in their group in June. This team will be recognized at our LEADERSHIP SUMMIT event this fall, and will receive a PRIZE BASKET to share among their team at SUMMIT. If you don't know whose VPMD group you are in, check with your sponsor or an upline leader.
Who are the GROUP LEADERS?
Lisa Nelson Lisa Branch
Tanya Perrett Kim Klassen
Heidi Jackson Rhonda Anderson
Kristen Goodman. Sheri Meissner
Jeannette Bianchi Andrea Beauman
Helen Watt Cathy Miller
Maureen Feist Patty Hanson
Nanci Bottcher Elaine Vitito
Anna Broome Lorrie Curley
Amy Storch Sarah Lee
Sheri Caulkins Janetta Anderson
2. The TOP 3 Distributors with the most sign-ups or upgrades.
- 1st Place Prize TBA - If the distributor in 1st place has at least 5 upgrades or new sign-ups, their prize will be a FREE DELTA flight to Leadership Summit in North Carolina, or Convention in SLC.
- 2nd Place - TBA
- 3rd Place - TBA
Let's have some fun adding new CEO's to our teams this month.
MORE ABOUT CEO
Another thing I love about the CEO Mega Packs, is that over half of the ways Youngevity pays, are based on being CEO Qualified. It's an important part of the compensation plan, and the sooner you purchase your CEO Mega Pack, the better it is for your business.
Learn more about the CEO PACK, and Compensation HERE.
Hi, I'm Lisa! I have worked in the memory keeping industry for nearly 15 years, and now because of the merger of Heritage Makers and Youngevity, I get to enjoy an expanded product line and learn about so many unique and top quality products.